Seeing as I'm not sure who will all be at this grand event and what plans are, I'm posting this so schedules can align and people can meet up. The schedule is a little bit tricky here, but I'll try to take this can of worms and lay them out straight.
-Bolded and Italicized events are those I'm committed to attending, and will take a good amount of convincing to do otherwise.
-Just Bolded events are those I'd very much like to attend, though am open to changing plans should others arise.
-Plain text events are those I'm simply interested in, and may go to if nothing else is holding my attention at the time.
~Thursday, 21 July~
10:00-11:30 EVENT - Comic-con 2011 Xbox Tweet up (NERD HQ)
11:00-12:00 PANEL - The Evolution of the Web Series: The Guild to Dragon Age Redemption (Room 7AB)
12:00-13:00 PANEL - Putting the 'Epic' in Epic Fantasy: Writing to Excite! (Room 6A)
15:15-16:30 PANEL - 20th Century Fox (Hall H)
15:30-16:30 PANEL - Star Wars: The Old Republic (Room 6BCF)
18:00-19:00 PANEL - Gears of War 3 (Room 6BCF)
19:00-19:45 PANEL - Felicia Day and Dragon Age: Redemption (NERD HQ)
20:00-00:00 EVENT - W00tstock 3.0 (Balboa Theatre)
~Friday, 22 July~
10:00-11:00 PANEL - LEGO Star Wars (Room 7AB)
10:00-11:00 PANEL - Writing in Video Games: In-Game, Novels, Comics, and Other Franchise-Building Offshoots (Room 32AB)
10:30-11:30 SCREENING - Locke & Key FOX Pilot Screening (Room 8)
11:15-12:15 SCREENING - AMC's The Walking Dead (Ballroom 20)
11:30-12:30 PANEL - Locke & Key Panel (Room 8)
11:30-12:30 PANEL - “Halo” Universe Panel (Room 6BCF)
12:30-13:30 PANEL - The Big Bang Theory Screening and Q&A (Ballroom 20)
13:00-14:00 PANEL - There and Play Again: Video Games to Comics (Room 23ABC)
13:00-13:30 EVENT - "So Say We All" gathering (Booth 2913)
15:00-16:00 PANEL - Eureka (Ballroom 20)
18:30-19:30 PANEL - Dungeons & Dragons: How to Be a Dungeon Master: The Art of the DM (Room 32AB)
18:45-19:30 SCREENING - At the Drive-In (Hall H)
21:00-23:00 SCREENING - Syfy Screening: Eureka, Haven, and Mercury Men (Room 6A)
21:15-22:15 SCREENING - Locke & Key FOX Pilot Screening Encore
~Saturday, 23 July~
09:00-19:00 EVENT - Xbox Lounge (Hard Rock Hotel)
11:00-12:00 PANEL - Stoopid Monkey (NERD HQ)
13:00-14:00 PANEL - Gears of War 3 with Cliff and Rod from Epic (NERD HQ)
15:00-16:00 PANEL - Assassin's Creed: The Creation of a Universe (Room 25ABC)
15:00-16:00 PANEL - Dark Horse: Joss Whedon (Indigo Ballroom)
16:00-17:00 PANEL - The Guild Season 5: Convention Timez! (Indigo Ballroom)
18:00-19:00 PANEL - The Penny Arcade Q&A (Room 25ABC)
19:45-20:45 PANEL - Mythbusters (Room 6BCF)
20:30-21:30 PANEL - Star Wars Trivia Game Show (Room 7AB)
~Sunday, 24 July~
09:00-17:00 EVENT - Xbox Lounge (Hard Rock Hotel)
12:30-13:30 PANEL - BBC America's Doctor Who (Hall H)
There are also a bunch of signings, which I'll try to get to, but it won't particularly kill me if I don't get to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your mark, but please, be polite to others.